TERIYAKI CHICKEN BOWL RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
- Cover the interior of a bowl with Bibb lettuce and add a layer of cooked brown rice.
- Stuff the bowl with soybeans, scallions, shiitake mushrooms, cucumber ribbons, sliced avocado, and Dietz & Watson Teriyaki Chicken.
- Garnish with a drizzle of teriyaki glaze and a pinch of poppy seeds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 782.3 calories, CarbohydrateContent 55.9 g, CholesterolContent 121.5 mg, FatContent 36.8 g, FiberContent 16.7 g, ProteinContent 59.1 g, SaturatedFatContent 6.5 g, SodiumContent 3311 mg, SugarContent 12.7 g
TERIYAKI BEEF OR CHICKEN RICE BOWL RECIPE - FOOD.COM
My humteenth recipe for a rice bowl. I can't help myself. Note: An alternative method would be to marinate the rib eye steak or chicken breasts whole and then grill it. Slice it thinly before serving it on the rice with more of the cooked and thickened teriyaki sauce. The version below is similar to the teriyaki bowls which are familiar to most Americans.
Total Time 4 hours 15 minutes
Prep Time 4 hours
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a small pot, blend together soy sauce, sugar. Bring to a simmer while stirring to dissolve the sugar; cool. Add minced garlic, ginger and mirin. Marinate the meat slices in this teriyaki sauce mixture for four hours reserving marinade for Step 2.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat 1/2 tablespoon of vegetable oil. Stir-fry the onion, carrots, broccoli and cabbage until tender crisp. Remove from pan. Add the remaining half tablespoon of vegetable oil to pan. Stir-fry the marinaded beef or chicken. Remove meat.
- Blend the cornstarch with water and pour this into the reserved marinade, stirring to avoid lumps. Pour this into the pan, heat and stir until thickened. Return the cooked beef and vegetables to the pan and stir gently to coat with the sauce.
- Place hot, steamed white rice in individual serving bowls. Place cooked vegetables and meat on the rice. Pour on a small amount of thickened teriyaki sauce. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and sliced green onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 453.4, FatContent 16.7, SaturatedFatContent 5.7, CholesterolContent 38.6, SodiumContent 4092, CarbohydrateContent 59.6, FiberContent 1.8, SugarContent 52.8, ProteinContent 18.8
CALORIES IN CHICKEN TERIYAKI BOWL - CALORIE, FAT, CARB ...
CALORIES IN TERIYAKI CHICKEN BOWL - CALORIE, FAT, CARB ...
EASY TERIYAKI CHICKEN BOWL RECIPE - BOWL ME OVER
CHICKEN TERIYAKI BOWL RECIPE (????? - TERIYAKIDON)
TERIYAKI CHICKEN BOWL - THENORTHFACEUS - RECIPES, COOKING ...
TERIYAKI CHICKEN BOWL RECIPE - DINNER AT THE ZOO
CHICKEN TERIYAKI SUSHI BOWL | THE MODERN PROPER
HEALTHY TERIYAKI CHICKEN CAULIFLOWER RICE BOWL | HUNGRY GIRL
LOW CALORIE TERIYAKI CHICKEN RECIPE - LOSE WEIGHT BY EATING
CALORIES IN WOW BAO TERIYAKI CHICKEN BOWL, WITHOUT RICE OR ...
TERIYAKI CHICKEN MEAL PREP BOWLS RECIPE | HEALTHY FITNESS ...
TERIYAKI CHICKEN BOWL | JAPANESE RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
QUICK TERIYAKI CHICKEN RICE BOWLS RECIPE - CRUNCHY CREAMY ...
CALORIES IN CHICKEN BOWL - CALORIE, FAT, CARB, FIBER ...
TERIYAKI CHICKEN BOWL – TERIYAKI CHICKEN BOWL WEBSITE
EASY TERIYAKI CHICKEN BOWLS WITH RICE AND VEGGIES
TERIYAKI CHICKEN RICE BOWL WITH CARROTS AND EDAMAME RECIPE ...
GRILLED TERIYAKI CHICKEN BOWLS (WITH RICE & VEGGIES ...
CHICKEN TERIYAKI CALORIES WITH RICE - ALL INFORMATION ...
CHICKEN TERIYAKI RICE BOWL | PARTNERS.ALLRECIPES.COM